Thursday 18 August 2011

Kareena Kapoor Sports Super Hero Girl


Kareena Kapoor has become the first female Bollywood actor to be digitised for a video game.
Bebo's avatar features in a video game of the film Ra.One and the 30-year-old actor has also dubbed for the character in her own voice. But that's not all. The actor will get yet another digital avatar in a video game based on beau Saif Ali Khan's upcoming spy flick Agent Vinod.
"Yes, it is the coolest thing ever! I don't have one but two movies in the game zone. Agent Vinod too will have a game, to be launched in January," says Kapoor, adding that the look of both her digital characters will be very different from each other.
"In Ra.One, I am more glamourous and action-packed as a character, and in Agent Vinod's game, I am in a sexy and cool avatar. I'm truly lucky to have gotten this opportunity to do this for my fans," says the actor.

No comments: