Thursday 11 August 2011

Amrita Rao’s Sexy New PETA Ad

Amrita Rao, who essayed a girl-next-door role in the film Vivah, has recently starred in a pro-vegetarian ad for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India. She was wearing the shortest of shorts and a tight sexy T-shirt and asserts, ‘I Am Amrita Rao, and I Am a Vegetarian’.
Amrita says, . “I call being vegetarian the ‘Wow Rao’ diet… ‘Wow’ because I know that being a vegetarian is the best thing I can do for myself, the animals and the environment. Pulses can get pulses racing, while corpse cuisine slows you down. Kick the meat habit and you’ll look and feel better than ever.”
The actress has now joined a growing list of celebrities that includes Lara Dutta, Pamela Anderson, Shahid Kapoor, Sir Paul McCartney, R Madhavan and Anil Kumble, who have teamed up with PETA to promote a healthy and compassionate vegetarian diet

No comments: