Friday 2 November 2012

AISHWARYA RAI Celebrated Her B'day

ABHISHEK BACHCHAN-AMITABH BACHCHAN-AISHWARYA RAI

The very gorgeous Aishwarya Rai was clicked as she was honoured by the prestigious Officer Dan Ordre Des Arts Et Des Lettres by the French Government, in Mumbai on Thursday. Also clicked at the event wereAbhishek BachchanAmitabh Bachchan and baby Aaradhya Bachchan.

Aishwarya Rai said: “I want to thank the French Government for honouring me with this award. It's truly overwhelming. I thank you in all humility… I want to thank every professional who I have worked with and who made it possible for me to have such a glorious career.”

Adding to the celebrations was the fact that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan received this honour on her birthday! Aishwarya Rai’s mother, father and brother also attended this event! Amitabh Bachchan wrote on Twitter: “Aishwarya is decorated by the French Government by a medal of Arts and Letters at a ceremony here .. Aaradhya attends too.

No comments: