Wednesday 12 October 2011

Amitabh Bachchan, who turned 69 yesterday, celebrated his birthday with Sony TV. Also, he came out of his home Jalsa to acknowledge his thousands of fans who had gathered outside his home to wish him on his birthday. 

Amitabh Bachchan was snapped as he cut a big cake with the team of Sony TV. Speaking about the style statement made by Big B on his birthday, he was wearing an off-white kurta-pyjama. 

Here is what Amitabh wrote on his blog: “Thank you all for the wishes and love and the affection .. Nothing pleases me more than what you do for me .. Nothing pleases me more than to know that there are so many of you that show such love and concern .. Nothing pleases me more than the fact that it is your dedicated love that keeps me alive and moving ..Thank you !!!” 

No comments: